- Three (EI 30) or four (EI 30 soft, EI 60) hinges
- Lock adapted to door lock cylinder
- Fire–resistant transparent glass (the same width, regardless of the sizes of the leaf)
- Sealing strip which swells under high temperatures in a door leaf
- Moving threshold sealing strip in the door leaf
- Fire–resistant sealing strip in the door frame
- MDF door frame 100 mm and adjustable (min. 160 mm) (EI 30, EI 30 SOFT) equipped with adjustable hinges – investment hinges for EI 30 and pintle hinges for EI 30 SOFT.
- Wooden door frame 100 mm (EI 60) made of a triple-layer pine laminate, equipped with adjustable pintle hinges
- Metal angle-bar door frame, with a profile 100 mm wide. Made of a steel sheet, galvanised using diffusion on both sides, 1.5 mm thick. Reinforced for a self-closer with installation dowel bars and triple hinges.
- PROJECT, PROJECT PREMIUM door frame
- Technical Approval nr AT-15-3575/2009 and Certificate of Conformity nr ITB-0567/W, ITB Warsaw (EI 30). Technical Approval AT-15-6103/2013 and Certificate of Conformity nr ITB-1762/W, ITB Warsaw (EI 60).
- In order to meet the requirements of the Technical Approval, a self-closer must be used with fire-resistant doors.
- Fire-resistant doors must be equipped with handles with escutcheon plate and with metal pin.
- Acoustic insulation class Rw = 32 dB (range 32 ÷ 36 dB).
- Size ’60’ is not available for the collection milled OFFICE. The minimum width of door leaves with frame: frame 1 – 444 mm, frame 2 – 644 mm, frame 3 – 468 mm, frame 4 – 744 mm.
- Size ’100’ for EI 60 is not available in the standard offer – it must be ordered individually (Porta CONTRACT).
- EI 30 SOFT not available in double version.
- Project PREMIUM door frame available with Individual Approval Documentation.
DOORS AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS COLOURS IN NATURAL VENEER, PORTA SYNCHRO 3D VENEER, PVC FOIL, CPL HQ 0,2 VENEER AND CPL HQ 0,7 LAMINATE.